• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Tactical Distributors McQuade Lightweight Tactical Jeans

Bradw3451

Gold Member
For Sale: NO TRADES: (2) pairs of Tactical Distributors McQuade Lightweight Tactical Jeans, both in 38x32. One in their Marlboro color and the other in their Black Vintage. Each have been worn sparingly, always washed inside out in very cold water and hung dry. These are the most comfortable jean I’ve ever worn, simply too big for me.

We spent months designing and revising the first few prototypes of the McQuade Jean. Now we feel confident in bringing them to market, they are the perfect EDC/CCW jean. These stretch 12oz denim jean have everything you need to be a man! Built for toughness yet the construction is sophisticated. The McQuade jean was designed for individuals that regularly CCW or have a few EDC items they find essential for their every day. This is not you typical "Jean". We made them in a Raw Denim Indigo and Gray color. (Note: wash separately in cold water for the first few washes)

The McQuade has 9 pockets designed for AR-15 30 Round Magazines to wallets. We have reinforced stitching, pocket edges and rivets to keep these in business for a long time. The fit is generous in the legs for guys who don't skip leg days.
  • 9 Pockets
  • Reinforced 2 1/4" belt loops
  • YKK Zipper Fly
  • Front Shank
  • Stretch Denim
  • Reinforced Front Knife Pockets
  • Carlos Ray Fit
$SOLD for both pairs shipped. Payments to be made via PayPal Goods and Services as fees and shipping are included in the asking price. I typically ship within 48 hours of receiving payment and do so with USPS Priority.

Please let me know if you have questions, or would like to see additional pictures.

Last edited:
Back