• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD, Ten, 6" Utility Fighter

Well done to the skilled few who are new owners of what will surely be a Great pattern.

Boy this is insane:rolleyes:. Three minutes is too much time, should have skipped lunch.;) Way to go to all the winners!:);) Maybe next time.

congrats to the winners :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW !!!!!!!! doubles, triples in numbers !!!!!!!!!

I have you covered, friend.

Anyone that knows Dave, knows that he’s a favorite contributor to this subforum, that his internet connection sucks and that he’s much too shy to ask for a proxy...

Holy smokes thank you brother!!!! This was my best showing in a long time but still too slow. Thank you very much and Merry Christmas Christian!

Holy smokes thank you brother!!!! This was my best showing in a long time but still too slow. Thank you very much and Merry Christmas Christian!
Merry Christmas, man!
Glad I was finally able to help you out.
No disrespect meant by calling you “shy”, btw. I know you to be a true gentleman and not one to ask for favors.

It looks safe to say "we want more".

Yeah, I think we have enough for one more sale in D3V and then we'll have exhausted the run. I do have a few in AEBL in process.

I'm considering opening a pre-order for the UF after the holidays.

Merry Christmas and HNY CPK. I’d like to claim one by proxy for Grenock.
You sir, are a gentleman, a scholar and, if I may say, an assasin when it comes to these sales. I am in your debit, thank you!
This is for Hard Knocks Hard Knocks
(Also see my post further down in this thread)
Outstanding!!!!
One if I'm in
Yes, yes you are. So glad you are going to get hands on one of these.
Yeah, I think we have enough for one more sale in D3V and then we'll have exhausted the run. I do have a few in AEBL in process.

I'm considering opening a pre-order for the UF after the holidays.
You just keep the hits coming don't you Nathan? A UF pre-order would be an amazing start to 2019 for us CPK minions. Thanks for even considering it.

So what you're saying is...the Friday sales are back to normal:eek::mad::(;)
I’m new and this is the first time I’ve tried one of these madhouse rushes, so please help me out here.... Is seeing your post show up with 5 ahead of you in line and then get dropped to where there are >30 ahead of you in line an ordinary occurrence?

Back