• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD, Ten, 6" Utility Fighter

I’m new and this is the first time I’ve tried one of these madhouse rushes, so please help me out here.... Is seeing your post show up with 5 ahead of you in line and then get dropped to where there are >30 ahead of you in line an ordinary occurrence?
Yup, you can't count your place until after a refresh or two...the server gets overwhelmed with all the posts at the same second.

I’m new and this is the first time I’ve tried one of these madhouse rushes, so please help me out here.... Is seeing your post show up with 5 ahead of you in line and then get dropped to where there are >30 ahead of you in line an ordinary occurrence?

yes, those five had already posted when you opened the page, but many more posted before you actually loaded your post.

it takes a moment for the Forum software to shake out, but I do believe it does show the posts in the order they were received unless they came in simultaneously at which point they'll show the same post number.

Hi Nathan, really looking to score one of these but unfortunately the keyboard force is not with me. If you do a pre-order for the UF after the holidays will it be in D3V Steel?

Yup, you can't count your place until after a refresh or two...the server gets overwhelmed with all the posts at the same second.
Thanks for that info. If I ever bother to try this again, today will definitely be the last time I waste time typing in “I’ll take one” instead of just hitting “1” before I click on “Post Reply"...

yes, those five had already posted when you opened the page, but many more posted before you actually loaded your post. it takes a moment for the Forum software to shake out, but I do believe it does show the posts in the order they were received unless they came in simultaneously at which point they'll show the same post number.
Thanks. Now I know.

images

I'm considering opening a pre-order for the UF after the holidays.

Btw Nathan your link to "WIP thread documenting their construction" doesn't work.

Back