1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Sold thank you BF! A 4 pack of GEC #47 Vipers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by serratededge, Sep 17, 2017.

1. serratededge

serratededge

Mar 30, 2008
    Free USA only shipping
    Paypal OK

Please no trades at this time (save for that pesky Cuban Castro in Sea Shell acrylic that has eluded me for years)

Have a nice set of 4 GEC Vipers up today. All well centered with outstanding action and hard snap.

Black Linen Micarta SFO Viper- A SFO from Bob Andrews LNIT. I think I opened a box with it. Centered and rock solid...$OLD to Wade, thank you sir

Lava Acrylic Viper- New in Tube, a real beauty. Centered and solid...withdrawn

Smooth Oiled White Bone- SFO from Mike Latham. New in Tube, again a centered and solid gem....$OLD to Wade, again, thank you sir

Green Bottle Glass bone- My previous user, light patina, centered, little wiggle from use, a great snapper. No tube....$OLD to Steve, thank you sir

Lots o pics below

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Reasonable offers entertained as these are becoming very hard to find, but lowball offers respectfully ignored.
    Kindest thanks for looking

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  2. kysteve

kysteve

Apr 10, 2015
    green glass please,send paypal

3. serratededge

serratededge

Mar 30, 2008
    You got it Steve. Details sent, thank you

4. kysteve

kysteve