• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD - Thanks BF] Slysz Bowie

dyavorsky

Gold Member
Listen. I don't know why you would want to pay this much for this knife. I happen to really like this knife. But I would take a crazy amount of money for it instead. So that's what's happening here. For sale, I guess, is my:

Spyder Slysz Bowie [SOLD]

It is in like new condition with the only minor exception being a little bit of rub on the scale from the pocket clip. Please see the pic. I'm the first owner. I have never carried, cut, sharpened, or otherwise looked at this knife the wrong way. I have flipped it a bit though, which is why there is that little bit of rub from the pocket clip (my ring finger tends to grip the clip when I flip knives open and the wire clip on Spyderco knives isn't that rigid, so it moves just a bit, hence the rub).

If you're silly enough to buy this from me, you'll get a perfectly centered piece of Spyderco perfection. Smooth action. 50% lockup. All the goodness. Box and paperwork too. And if this doesn't sell, great. I'll happily hold onto it. Like I said, I really like this knife.

If you want it, claim in the comments and then send me a PM (or email me at my username at gmail) to finalize payment and shipping. PP G&S fees, shipping, insurance, signature included. Then, feel good about your purchase. Because you got a bargain compared to the two currently listed on that auction website.

1 - WJQIZXW.jpg 2 - TvCgkKd.jpg 3 - ZfES4Eu.jpg

Please be at least 18 years old, follow your local knife laws, and generally try to be a good human.

Thanks for looking,
-Dan

Last edited:
Back