• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD. Thanks Blade Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giant Mouse Ace Biblio Green Micarta. This one is a catch and release for me. It's an excellently designed knife (pretty sure that's the case with anything from Vox) but is a bit too thick for my intended use. I will say, that contoured width feels amazing in the hand and would make a great regular user. The knife is in overall excellent condition as seen in the pics. It's tough to tell it from new when assembled. In full disclosure, there is discoloration on the liners (scale/exterior side) and scale likely due to past oxidation. This is cosmetic only and even that is only when disassembled. I thoroughly cleaned every surface, applied EDCi, added KPL to all moving parts, blue loctite'd the pivot, and everything is butter smooth.

*SOLD*

w6BsyWj.jpg

6ALEgU3.jpg

SZz4wrC.jpg

F4GG4wi.jpg
k4XyQFr.jpg

emJ9etB.jpg

mVmTIx8.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! That knife looks like you've hardly even held it! If I didn't already have one I'd be all over this. Great score for someone.
And since I'm blabbering anyway... these things are fantastic little slicers. And (IMHO) the wider grips are great on ergos.

GLWS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back