• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - The Corporal Colson Camo Combat Chef

David Mary

pass the mustard - after you cut it
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Greetings BFFs!

Perfectly suited for the role of a kitchen utility knife or small santoku, the EDChef (everyday chef) has evolved and is now ready for active duty! Designed in collaboration with OutdoorsFamilyMan4 OutdoorsFamilyMan4 , who has the original sawmill blade steel prototype, and has discussed its characteristics here, this new one is made from super hard AEB-L steel to tackle not only cutting tasks of the kitchen, mess hall, or mess deck, but also your typical EDC roles, without the worry of rust.

Special thanks to @Eversion and @Roy Batty , whose suggestions helped me come up with the clearly not ridiculous name for this knife. ;)

Specs:

Steel: AEB-L
Hardness: RC 63
Stock Thickness: 1/8"

Overall Length: 8"
Cutting Edge: 4"

Geometry: Full height convex, .008" behind the edge

Weight: 4.2 oz

Handle: Black canvas Micarta liners with camo G10 outer layer, dremel textured for grip and style

Sheath: Kydex, choice of black, OD green, desert tan, or coyote brown. Please specify taco (one piece folded) or pancake (two pieces)

Special features: All EDChefs come with radiused spines and now finger guards for premium comfort in any grip.

Asking SOLD

Price is via PayPal G&S (I will provide the email address in private messaging) and includes expedited shipping with full tracking and insurance.

First "I'll take it" gets priority. Upon payment, please also confirm your shipping address.

Thank you for looking!

IMG_7416.JPG
IMG_7417.JPG
IMG_7418.JPG
IMG_7419.JPG
IMG_7420.JPG
IMG_7415.JPG

Last edited:
Many thanks!

Thank you sir!

Thank you Mister! PM sent!

Back