• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD. Three Rivers Mfg.- Neutron - Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.

fewpop

Gold Member
SOLD.
For sale only is a like new TRM Neutron in Carbon Fiber with DLC coated blade. Only 25 of these were made and they sold out in 2 minutes on the TRM website. Comes with everything they come with new including zipper pouch & paperwork.

Beautiful folder with smooth action, perfect centering, razor sharp, no negative issues. Never carried or used in any way.

Only selling because I have 2 Neutrons & I decided I only need one. So it goes.

Price is $235 total firm. Thanks for looking.

Please note that the price listed is the total price to your door via USPS Priority w/ signature confirmation to USA mailing addresses with payment made via paypal goods option only. Shipping & paypal fees are on me.

If you have questions please inquire via forum message or email, not within the sale thread.

No trades at this time, thank you. I reserve the right to sell or not to sell to whomever I choose. Buyer is responsible for conforming to your local regulations. First person expressing specific intent to purchase and promptly following up with clear communication & payment will get it.

The 2nd photo has a lighting glare near the edge which is just lighting not discoloration on the blade.

4zn5ASm.jpg

ur0GamH.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back