• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold: Tony Bose NKCA Swayback and Parer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I‘m letting these two go. Unused, unsharpened, uncarried, just like they arrived here from Vince a couple of years ago. If I remember correctly, these knives were a collab of Tony Bose and VCM to support the National Knife Collector's Association.

The paring knife has book matched cocobolo slabs, 3/32" ATS-34 ss, thin hollow grind, "as ground" finish, drawn swedge. OAL is 7",3" of blade, 2-3/4" cutting edge.
sold - thank you

The Swayback has African Blackwood slabs and a Larry Parson sheath. It is 6.5" OAL.
Blade is ATS-34 and measures 2-7/8", 3/32" stock, deep hollow ground with a real nice drawn swedge. Pins are 3/32" ss.
sold - thank you

Please take a close look on the pictures and feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks for looking and you can say "I will take it" here, pm or email.

Regards, Peter

1823_TB_NKCA_Parer_Swayback_38781-sm.jpg

1823_TB_NKCA_Parer_38748-sm.jpg

1823_TB_NKCA_Swayback_38731-sm.jpg

1823_TB_NKCA_Swayback_38782-sm.jpg

Paypal only, please and only at the Paypal address. Priority shipping with insurance to the US or the EU is included. Any other destinations is extra at your choice. The knife is in Germany. Shipping usually takes 5-7 work days. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish.

Last edited:
Are you interested in trades? I have Pepe Jalomo lany's clip, new and unused I'd like for you to see. Can send pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back