• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD* TOPS Tom Brown Tracker No. 1 with two custom sheaths

*SOLD* Mint condition, unused TOPS Tom Brown Tracker No. 1 with two custom leather sheaths. This is the original large model with the 6.4 inch blade of quarter-inch 1095 steel hardened to 56-58 Rc. Black Micarta scales with orange liners.

It comes with three sheaths, including a super high-quality black leather sheath by master
leathersmith Richard Holloman for horizontal carry. The blade is securely retained by a perfect glove-like fit and two powerful rare-earth magnets. Also included is the standard TOPS Kydex sheath and a third custom tan leather sheath for normal belt carry completes the package.

*SOLD* shipped CONUS, PayPal only please.
face.jpg
IMG_2072.jpg
IMG_2092a.jpg IMG_2068.jpg IMG_2070.jpg IMG_2071.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take it.

Price was $175

I like leaving the price up because it makes for a more member-friendly marketplace.

Nice snag I just bought a new one for $180 and it only has the factory sheath. I’d kill for a standard belt carry sheath. Thanks for leaving the price it definitely helps people shopping.

Just to follow up officially with an "I'll take it" per our PMs and to confirm payment sent. Thanks!

Back