• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: TRM Neutron with three sets of scales

Three Rivers Manufacturing Neutron liner lock knife with replaceable scales. Comes with three sets of scales: carbon fiber, black linen Micarta, and forest green textured G10. All scales appear as when new. Occasionally carried, used to cut only soft materials. 3-inch, 20CV blade shows no scratches beyond the original appearance of the stonewashed finish. Stonewashed clip is free of blemishes. Lightly sharpened and stropped. Solid lockup. Great centering. Snappy opening with thumbstuds. Only visible imperfection I see is some small spots, not scratches, on one pivot screw. Please see photos for details. Comes with box, card, spare screws, and Henkel Loctite 243 thread locker.

SOLD via PayPal G&S. Price included PayPal fees and shipping. Shipped via USPS with signature required. Sales to verified addresses only in the USA.

First "I'll take it" followed by PM or email gets the knife, provided that payment is made promptly. I can take additional pictures upon request. No trades, please.

For questions or comments, please contact me via PM or email (jimmd@me.com).

uV3HryI.jpg

YmvZmZI.jpg

EtpqWuM.jpg

Gzv1pvo.jpg

vuf8i3P.jpg

ALdJUJt.jpg

S77KyEC.jpg

4S2BBLI.jpg

9gsadyT.jpg

ghinc4u.jpg

3GSWx0w.jpg

UhfPejZ.jpg