• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Tuffwriter Ultimate Titanium Clicky Pen (tumbled finish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

Selling a few things because of real life stuff. I got engaged (yay), but my dad's health took a turn for the worse (boo). Glaucoma, cataract (this one I just found out about), and a colonoscopy coming up on June 5th because he had blood in his stool, which could mean colon cancer. The colonoscopy will confirm or deny whether he has colon cancer or not. Waiting is the hardest part for me. Anyway, just selling what things I have that I think could actually sell. Slowly coming to terms that I may have to sell my custom CZ firearm, but that will be the last item I will post for sale. Sorry to get off track. My mind has been frazzled as of late with taking care of my old man.

I have for sale a titanium Tuffwriter Ultimate Titanium Clicky Pen. I bought this one back when the project was crowd funded on Kickstarter. I paid $150. The kickstarter can be viewed here. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/121404618/the-ultimate-titanium-clicky-pen-project/description

These are now for sale from Tuffwriter for $200 - $210 dollars depending on finish (seen here http://www.tuffwriter.com/TitaniumPens-s/1820.htm ). Mine is in perfect condition and has never been clipped to anything. I've only carried it in my messenger bag around campus. I will include an unused black Fisher Space pen refill, 2 black German Schmidt Easy Flow 9000, and the current black Schmidt Easy Flow 9000 that is in the pen itself. I will sell the lot for $120 shipped to the continental United States, with tracking for the pen, 3 refill ink cartridges, and the current cartridge. Paypal only.

Sorry for the purple tint in the pics. My camera on my phone is broken.
zm1lhx.jpg

dcvs40.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back