• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Umnumzaan drop point user

for you consideration, a 2013 drop point Umnumzaan. I’d call this a light user. It has been sharpened, once, by me on a wicked edge. Done Very conservatively, basically just to set the bevel to 20 dps. Some snail trails and rub marks as expected. It spent some time in the rotation but I never fell in love with it. It’s been sitting in a drawer for about 4 years. Time to go!

Comes with everything. I did notice something unusual about the box, the foam insert is cut for a large sebenza. Odd because I’m 99% sure I bought this new. EDIT: I am actually not the original owner, I bought it Nov 2013 here on BF. However, upon further internet research I’m pretty sure the foam cut is factory correct, meaning, the Umnumzaan did not get a special foam cut.

Asking $SOLD net to me, shipped priority insured.

Trades possible, +/- cash as needed, for a BG42 regular, large damasteel inkosi, Wilson combat large inkosi, Carbon fiber Mnandi.

https://www.bladeforums.com/media/albums/sales.257/

Last edited:
Pics are no good. Interested you are 99% sure you bought this new ?

Back