1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOLD Umnumzaan drop point user

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by rta108, Oct 8, 2018.

1. rta108

rta108

Jan 2, 2010
    for you consideration, a 2013 drop point Umnumzaan. I’d call this a light user. It has been sharpened, once, by me on a wicked edge. Done Very conservatively, basically just to set the bevel to 20 dps. Some snail trails and rub marks as expected. It spent some time in the rotation but I never fell in love with it. It’s been sitting in a drawer for about 4 years. Time to go!

Comes with everything. I did notice something unusual about the box, the foam insert is cut for a large sebenza. Odd because I’m 99% sure I bought this new. EDIT: I am actually not the original owner, I bought it Nov 2013 here on BF. However, upon further internet research I’m pretty sure the foam cut is factory correct, meaning, the Umnumzaan did not get a special foam cut.

Asking $SOLD net to me, shipped priority insured.

Trades possible, +/- cash as needed, for a BG42 regular, large damasteel inkosi, Wilson combat large inkosi, Carbon fiber Mnandi.

https://www.bladeforums.com/media/albums/sales.257/

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    ampstar likes this.
  2. gonebad395

gonebad395 Ironworker!

May 19, 2015
    Pics are no good. Interested you are 99% sure you bought this new ?

3. rta108

rta108

Jan 2, 2010
    Pics now?

4. BellaBlades

BellaBlades Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 12, 2013
    I see the pics.

rta108 likes this.
  5. ampstar

ampstar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 8, 2013