• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: User EDC In 154CM and Butterscotch Micarta

redsquid2

Красивы Поросенок
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
A fixed blade EDC.

Steel: 154CM
Heat Treat: Peters, 60 HRC
Blade Length: 2 7/8"
Overall Length: 6 3/4"
Blade Thickness (measured right behind the plunge line): .106"
Handle Materials: micarta, G-Flex, cf pins

Sheath is Hermann Oak leather treated with Sno-Seal.

The imperfections of this knife are all visible in the pictures, and include:
1. the two bevels are not perfect, nor are they identical - one has a radius at the top, the other does not.
2. there are some sanding scratches around the thong hole.
3. Pin placement isn't "lined up"

51501135434_bf66d6606b_b.jpg

51501348505_5718736070_b.jpg

51499627952_29b28065d8_b.jpg

51500646883_7e3d9a79b8_b.jpg

51501135439_0af44d84d4_b.jpg

51500646878_d7e1e3cef0_b.jpg

51499627937_5c545bf4ba_b.jpg

51499908642_4c91600e65_b.jpg

Asking $50, which includes PayPal fees and Priority Shipping anywhere in the USA. I am sorry but I cannot ship to other countries.

Thank you for looking and feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:
That will be a great companion for someone. The sheath looks top notch as a plus. Thanks for sharing your work.

Just noticed the belt clip...my favorite. I think it's cool to see some neat knives that are not 'perfect' as you described so well, redsquid2. I'm pretty new at knifemaking and it is fascinating. I've made some I like but no 'perfect' knives yet. A tip of my old Pendleton to your leather skills for sure. Mr. Squid. My next challenge is learning to make simple sheaths. I'd love a knife and sheath like that you just sold. Nice catch, cbach8tw. Interesting micarta.

Gives it character... get anymore like that, give me a holler... maybe with a little more belly to the handle.

Just noticed the belt clip...my favorite. I think it's cool to see some neat knives that are not 'perfect' as you described so well, redsquid2. I'm pretty new at knifemaking and it is fascinating. I've made some I like but no 'perfect' knives yet. A tip of my old Pendleton to your leather skills for sure. Mr. Squid. My next challenge is learning to make simple sheaths. I'd love a knife and sheath like that you just sold. Nice catch, cbach8tw. Interesting micarta.
Thank you for the kind words. I plan on making more like this.

Cool. Sweet looking knife. The bevel radiused at the top is something I'd like to be able to do consistently when wanted.

Update, just for fun. this one has been handy, convenient to carry and gets stuffed in my duffel bag. Cutting string and opening packages, and the pocket clip secures it to the pocket. There is something to be said for a small fixed blade.

Update, just for fun. this one has been handy, convenient to carry and gets stuffed in my duffel bag. Cutting string and opening packages, and the pocket clip secures it to the pocket. There is something to be said for a small fixed blade.
Thank you Craig.

Back