• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD User Mnandi

I am selling a user CRK Mnandi that a friend of mine recently passed along to me. According to him:
1. This is a genuine CRK Mnandi
2. The blade steel is actually CPM-S30V and not CPM-S35VN
The wood inlays are "Bloodwood"
I have no box, no leather pouch, no birthday card and no pamphlet. He was very confident about number 1, but 2 & 3 he told me with a little less conviction. Hopefully some of you will be able to confirm these details. I know there are some of you out there that actually prefer S30V to S35VN (I really can't tell the difference myself).

To be fair, this knife has been used quite a bit over the years. There are some very noticeable scratches on both sides of the blade, although they are hard to capture in a photograph. The knife really is quite a looker, so she does clean up nice and is really photogenic, especially in natural light. So, take a look through ALL the pictures, as I've included some close-ups that really expose the scratches at an angle of light for which they look the worst, and others where they aren't noticeable at all. None of the pictures are filtered, air-brushed, altered or edited in any way. In person, the scratches are noticeable, but much more so from certain angles than from others. As far as I can tell, there is no rust on the blade at all.

I really have no idea what this thing is worth, so I'm gonna throw it up here asking SOLD PayPal G&S just in case I've stumbled upon something very desirable, even in its less-than-perfect condition. Please feel free to make me any offer that you feel is reasonable, as I may be willing to sell the knife for considerably less than that. I'm going to weigh my options, and may decide to send it in to CRK for servicing instead of selling it, or try again selling it afterwords, although to be completely honest I'd probably rather spare myself the hassle and the wait time.

Full picture album: https://imgur.com/a/6AE5htf

Example photos:
clipsidefull1 copy.JPG

clip_blemish_closeup copy.jpg

Last edited:
Back