• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD:VALKYRIE HAMMER POLL TOMAHAWK by Ben Tendick--NEW;;GREAT DEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful hawk that I have wanted for a long time. Unfortunately,my truck needs work and I have to sell some of my best. Workmanship is phenomenal on every part.
OAL is 14.5". BLADE--5.5" HEAD LENGTH--3.75". CUTTING EDGE--.250".
Steel used is 4140 carbon steel. Differentially tempered.
Handles are Natural Westinghouse canvas micarta with flared stainless steel tubes. There are handcarved Viking runes on both sides of the handle. One side reads: "Honor loyal truth" and the other: "Strong firy warrior."
Feels great in hand and the weight makes it very easy to carry. Will miss this a lot.
Payment by PP is fine. Please use friends and family or add 4% for fees. A USPSMO is fine also. If interested please state so in thread and follow w/ a PM or email. Email is best. Before you buy please make sure that you are following all applicable laws. Please check pix and thanks for looking. Any quests. are welcome..Have seen these for Over $450 new. This one is new also and I am asking $275 shipped in CONUS using Priority mail and with a tracking number.
I ha ve additional pics but they won't upload .Please email me for more. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0785.jpg
    IMG_0785.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:
The OP IS a gold member or he could not start a sales thread IIRC.

The OP just needs to change his membership status.

buyer sell to me for a profit!!!!! *update* yeah buddy! I got thanks to BF!!!!!

Last edited:
buyer sell to me for a profit!!!!! *update* yeah buddy! I got thanks to BF!!!!!

But really BF feel free to PM me direct with any questions I will even entertain the bored and or lonely.

Maybe I misunderstand your posts or English is not your first language but you actually got that for an okay price - other Valkyries (Ive eyed two or three) lately have sold for more than the price stated in the OP.

Hope you are happy with the Valkyrie in any event.

thetret, maybe close this thread?

Maybe I misunderstand your posts or English is not your first language but you actually got that for an okay price - other Valkyries (Ive eyed two or three) lately have sold for more than the price stated in the OP.

Hope you are happy with the Valkyrie in any event.

thetret, maybe close this thread?

first off thanks for good laugh I needed that And I do thank you for being the Price Checker for this site but sorry to inform you I didn't get from thetret here on this post sooo you don't know what I paid and with that being said you truely need to get your facts straight before you start posting about others here on BF about things you know nothing about. ANYONE here with any questions about any sales I have please contact me direct for all CORRECT info and you will prob make a new contact. Thanks , Jason

Last edited:
first off thanks for good laugh I needed that And I do thank you for being the Price Checker for this site but sorry to inform you I didn't get from thetret here on this post sooo you don't know what I paid and with that being said you truely need to get your facts straight before you start posting about others here on BF about things you know nothing about. ANYONE here with any questions about any sales I have please contact me direct for all CORRECT info and you will prob make a new contact. Thanks , Jason

Wow...., just wow.

Your posts make no sense (neither does your strangely worded email to me).

If you didnt buy the above Valkyrie from the OP of this thread after all, you are not supposed to post (rants) in his sales thread anyhow.

In fact none of us are supposed to post in this mans sales thread, so Im out.

Wow...., just wow.

If you didnt buy the above Valkyrie from the OP of this thread after all, you are not supposed to post (rants) in his sales thread anyhow.

I will reply to ignorant and discrediting comments about me. but anyway.....thanks again! I'm very sure you understand me just fine.

Last edited:
Wow...., just wow.

Don't worry about it....this guy is using the same picture from this listing in his Sales Thread (which isn't allowed on most Forums) to sell something "other" than what he purchased here ("for a profit", if I may add).

I was merely showing how some perceive the rest of us as dummies.

Point proven.

EDIT: By the way, this is not an active Sales Thread. As a result, there is no interference.

Don't worry about it....this guy is using the same picture from this listing in his Sales Thread (which isn't allowed on most Forums) to sell something "other" than what he purchased here ("for a profit", if I may add).

I was merely showing how some perceive the rest of us as dummies.

Point proven.

EDIT: By the way, this is not an active Sales Thread. As a result, there is no interference.

ok thanks again price and now pic checker really moving up now again thanks for the laugh. I truely believe everyone here can distinguish on there own and don't need your services in this department. maybe just contact me direct if you want to talk? I will gladly give you any and all information you seek without insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back