• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD*Victorinox SAK Mod Copper and Brass!!

Spikediesel

Spare time SAK builder
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello Bladeforums, this is a Victorinox Pioneer + magnifier/Phillips layer. The tools ride on precision ground hardened stainless pivot barrels and everything is held together with Brass screws. The scales were CNC machined by me from C110 Copper then stonewashed. The liners were machined by me from C360 Brass then bead blasted. I installed Phosphor Bronze washers between the scales and the tools to prevent friction and provide smooth operation, because of this you may notice a very small gap between the two. And some advice that is echoed through the SAK Modding community: Since this knife is held together with screws, there may be a desire to take it apart. The screws are adjusted properly upon assembly and set with blue loctite. Please know I do not recommend disassembly of these knives, there is tension on the back springs that make reassembly difficult. The price via PayPal includes G&S and shipping inside the USA. As always by purchasing this knife you acknowledge that you are of legal age to own it and agree to use it safely and in accordance with all laws.

Price: $old

PM me if you’d like to buy this knife but with a different tool configuration
D2uTPKA.jpg

2vJtwQx.jpg

Uv9OxOi.jpg

Last edited:
One and only price drop before it goes up for sale on Instagram or in my pocket ;)
$old shipped

Last edited:
Back