• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD: Vintage 1997-1999 Spyderco Native 2 AUS-10 Steel

Heirphoto

Gold Member
SOLD: Spyderco Native 2 This is the forerunner of today/s Native. Made around 1997-1999 in Seki City Japan and using an unusual AUS-10 steel (highest of the AUS series steels, similar to 440C but with higher carbon so thought to perform better). Minimal use on this one but has been carried and lightly sharpened. Perefctly centered blade, smooth action open and close. Release the back lock and blade falls to 90 deg. Solid knife. Older patent date clip. No box. SOLD

Paypal G&S, to your door. USA shipping only.
Also have a few Medfords and an Emerson Horseman listed a day or two back, make me a reasonable offer on them.

Last edited:
Did you sharpen the serrated area?

I took a tiny burr out of the first serration, the others and the points were left as found as they still feel razor sharp.

BTW, this actually just sold a half hour ago and I need to update the listing.

Did you sharpen the serrated area?
BTW, what I find works well for fixing serrations is the Lansky tapered diamong pocket sharpener. A tapered diamond rod that retracts into a metal pen like handle with a pocket clip. The taper lets you match the size needed and with careful use you can follow the exact angle the factory used.

Back