• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

* Sold * Viper Berus 2 m390 blade

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Recently picked up this Viper Berus 2, I did a paracord wrap on the micarta handle to provide a little bit more thickness for gripping as well as installing a nice bobtail fob with a large celtic bead, sandwiched between a diamond knot and three snake knots.

It comes with a clipit kind a clip that I have put into the box as I have paracord on it to use it for neck carry, but you can install the clip if you want to do the pocket carry. The kydex sheath was not as tight so I did warm it up to tighten it so I could carry it by neck carry, hopefully my head is as large as yours and you can utilize the installed paracord ;)

Edge is as from the factory.

See more detail about this knife here

Blade Length: 2.44" (62 mm)
Handle Length: 3.62" (92 mm)
Overall Length: 6.06" (154 mm)
Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
Blade Thickness: 0.157" (4 mm)
Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
Handle Material: Green Canvas Micarta
Sheath Material: Kydex
Weight: 3.35 oz. (95 g)
Designer: Tommaso Rumici
Made in Italy

Price shipped in the USA is $old payment by US Postal money order or check if I know you, I do not have paypal.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Thanks for checking,
G2

Last edited:
Recently picked up this Viper Berus 2, I did a paracord wrap on the micarta handle to provide a little bit more thickness for gripping as well as installing a nice bobtail fob with a large celtic bead, sandwiched between a diamond knot and three snake knots.

It comes with a clipit kind a clip that I have put into the box as I have paracord on it to use it for neck carry, but you can install the clip if you want to do the pocket carry. The kydex sheath was not as tight so I did warm it up to tighten it so I could carry it by neck carry, hopefully my head is as large as yours and you can utilize the installed paracord ;)

Edge is as from the factory.

See more detail about this knife here

Blade Length: 2.44" (62 mm)
Handle Length: 3.62" (92 mm)
Overall Length: 6.06" (154 mm)
Blade Material: Bohler M390 Stainless Steel
Blade Thickness: 0.157" (4 mm)
Blade Hardness: 59-61HRC
Handle Material: Green Canvas Micarta
Sheath Material: Kydex
Weight: 3.35 oz. (95 g)
Designer: Tommaso Rumici
Made in Italy

Price shipped in the USA is $old payment by US Postal money order or check if I know you, I do not have paypal.

Thanks for checking,
G2
May I ask what method you used to heat the sheath? I have the the Berus 1 and believe the greater distal taper of that model makes for greater rattle in the dual blade sheath these come with.
Thank You

Used a hair dryer
:)
It has since been lost by the US Postal System last seen at the Louisville station and never seen again and the USPS has been of little or no help whatsoever....

And the person buying it? His letter was never delivered to me either, it’s quite sad the whole thing
G2

Back