1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOLD - Waynorth Jigged Bone Lambfoot 93

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Tyd450, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Tyd450

Tyd450 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2015
    This is a new lambfoot in 93 that I snagged on Ebay and put in the safe. Never carried and I decided that I am going to keep my ebony over this one. Good build overall, great walk and talk and centering. I did notice a small ding on the top of the bolster next to the backspring, which I tried my best to capture in photo #4. It is really hard to notice but I wanted to mention it. There is also some very faint pepper spots on the backspring which I also tried to picture at the end of the album. They are super faint and only seen at a certain angle in direct light. If you are looking for one of these to put in your pocket and use, this is the perfect one for you. The jigged bone is beautiful and the blade is flawless, never used to cut a thing.

Comes with tube, wax paper and pin

USA only and my price is $old which includes paypal fees and usps priority mail shipping

Full album: https://imgur.com/a/4AK3DSL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  2. GaryFx

GaryFx Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 6, 2017
    Posting for easy feedback later.