• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD - Wetterlings Axe: 19” with rounded poll

Tom Howard

Gold Member
- SOLD: Wetterlings Axe: 19” with rounded poll, - SOLD

- Condition – Used, in good condition. I’ve had this axe for years; I can’t find the information from my order and I can’t find an axe that fits this description on the Wetterlings website, so I’m not sure of the model name. This particular axe is a little over 19 ½ inches long, the head is about 6 inches, the bit is just under 3 inches, and the poll is rounded. This axe has been carried and lightly used. The bit and poll both have a few light discoloration marks, there are a few light dings on the handle, and there is a rub mark on the head where the button from the mask makes contact. It looks like I added linseed oil to the handle at some point. The edge does not look like I sharpened it , though I may have stropped it at some point, and is in good condition. The axe is sharp enough to slice paper, though not quite smoothly. The mask has some marks from use, but is in good condition Hopefully the grain orientation and head fitment are visible in the pictures. Let me know if you have any questions.

- Pictures - https://imgur.com/a/XHl8vBT

Thanks for looking,
Don

TERMS:
- The items, and signs of use, are described to the best of my abilities. Please note that the item is USED and may show additional signs of use that I may have failed to notice.
- Please post "I'll take it" in this thread and follow up with a PM/Conversation (or provide your contact information) for payment information. I reserve the right to sell, or not sell, to whomever I choose.
- I accept PayPal Goods and Services. The fees and shipping costs to the CONUS are included in the price. I am not interested in trades
- Shipping will be through USPS with tracking number and insurance. I will add signature confirmation at your request. I will do my best to ship within 1-2 business days of receiving payment.
- By purchasing you assume all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the items safely and in compliance with all applicable laws.

Last edited:
Back