• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) Wicked Edge Gen 3 Pro Complete Bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

h7per

Gold Member
Wicked Edge Gen 3 Pro with every diamond stone and most attachments
Because of some unexpected problems in my life, I was forced to sell some of my blades and now it's turn for this system to go to new home.
Condition:
LNIB, I'm second owner but first owner has used it only ONE time, I've purchased it around 2 weeks ago and have never used it, just claimed package yesterday.
Can provide more detailed pics to real buyers as "proof" if needed, otherwise main pics show the condition perfectly in my opinion.

Specs:
It is the most expensive WE sharpener, I've purchased extra sets of stoines and attachments so one can even run sharpening service with all this.
The system originally includes 100/200, 400/600 and 800/1000 grit stones and a really nice hard case similar to a Pelican case. From WE I've purchased but have never used a set of 80/100, 1500/2200 and 3000/glass platens stones, 3 micron diamond lapping film, two sets of leather strops and two set of diamond paste 5/3.5 and 1/0.5 micron. Also I've purchased Generation 3 Jaws for 1/4" Blades with 12" Guide Rods and Wixey WR300 Type 2 Digital Angle Gauge with Advanced Alignment Guide.
To purchase all this directly from WE one must pay $1750.

PRICE: $1400 <all in, PayPal Goods & Services, no surprise fees>

PAYMENT:
PayPal G&S

SHIPPING: WORLD WIDE shipping with FedEx or TNT Express, insured with signature confirmation to your PayPal address.

TERMS: Please post an "I'll take it" here in the thread with a follow up PM or email. I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW!

PLEASE do not post comments or questions in the sales thread,
PM or email me for those type of things, THANK YOU!!!

aleksandresarj@gmail.com for questions (Will give PayPal address in PM or email).
First I'll take it, gets it. Either here or email.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back