• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD... WICKED EDGE GO DELUXE, PLUS EXTRAS

W.E. GO Deluxe. I added some extra stones and a digital angle cube. I've got about $500 into this, but find I am really enjoying freehand sharpening.

Yours for $310 shipped (No trades. PayPal G&S, and economy shipping via USPS with tracking, it's going to be expensive to ship!). Great entry point for a Wicked Edge system with extras!

I have had this about 2 years, sharpened maybe 30 knives. Maybe 5 knives have seen the strop so they are still in good shape. Scrarckes on strops are not cuts. Kit includes:

200 / 600 grit diamond paddles (in the base)
800 / 1000 grit diamond paddles
1200 / 1600 grit ceramic paddles
5 / 3.5 micron strops that have only been loaded once, Syringes of new paste are included.
Wixey angle cube.
All original tools, marker, and deluxe roll bag.

Base has a little scratch from the clamp. Otherwise all anodizing and index marks are like new.

yvJ6JAAl.jpg

5Yz4Euhl.jpg

NUToK9tl.jpg

nrXkqz2l.jpg

UuKiYstl.jpg

Sold? I have the Wicked Edge sharpener but am completely out of stones if you wish to separate any. (Also interested in the digital angle gauge). Text is best 708-78nine753two

Sold? I have the Wicked Edge sharpener but am completely out of stones if you wish to separate any. (Also interested in the digital angle gauge). Text is best 708-78nine753two

Sure, I will sell just the stones and angle cube, for $310, shipped.

Back