• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*SOLD*Wicklow- AEB-L with Black Palm

J. Hoffman

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This is my Wicklow kitchen utility knife. It's a great size between a paring knife and a full size chef knife. The blade is flat ground AEB-L stainless with a machine finish. It's hardened and cryo treated in my shop to 61 Rc. The handle is stabilized black palm, and stainless Corbys hold it all together. OAL is 9.25" and the blade is right at 4.5". Blade thickness is .100". Price includes shipping in the US. $OLD Questions and comments are always welcome. My work has been shown in Blade, Knife Magazine, Knives Annual and other books and publications.

Last edited:
Sorry, I accidently posted two views of the mark side handle. This is a photo of the pile side handle. Thanks for looking.

If you have another of these in the works please let me know. I checked your site and didn't see anything like it. My email is neffarious at yahoo dot com if you want to reach out to me.

Very Classy and Elegant!
Love it.

Back