1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

*SOLD* Wyoming Saw - 1 with Leather Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by empty5853, Jan 28, 2019.

1. empty5853

empty5853 Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2004
    Here’s a very nice pack saw. It’s Brand New Never Used and just as I bought it from the dealer. I believe they call it a Model YW22. The specs are below:

It measures 13 3/8" overall. It has a Stainless frame with die-cast aluminum handle. Comes with heat treated 11" wood and 11" bone blades. Includes Brown Leather belt sheath (not the new nylon one) that holds saw blades, handle and all the parts

NOTE: Pictures are standard ones from the internet but mines the same.

Asking $42 shipped.

wyoming #2.jpg saw1 In Case#1.gif

1. First "I'll take it" here then followed by PM or email gets it.

NOTE: any questions such as trade offers, size, condition, etc. no matter how soon they show up by PM, email or in the ad do not count as "I'll take it". A legitimate "I'll take it" trumps any of that. Not trying to be a d*** just fair to all.

2. Pay with PAYPAL (I pay all fees) or USPS Money Orders or personal checks if we’ve done business before.

3. Will only ship to USA

4. No Trades at this time

Any questions, please email me at
    [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

Vr
    Mark T.

wildcat79 likes this.
  2. empty5853

empty5853 Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2004
    Still available