• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD -- Zero Tolerance ZT 0450G10 Sprint Run - 100% Mint and BNIB -- SOLD

---SOLD--- Up for sale is a BRAND NEW in the box Zero Tolerance ZT 0450G10 Sprint Run. I only opened the box once when I first got the knife just to confirm everything was as it should be and so I didn't take it back out for pics today because this baby is mint with perfect centering, it's exactly the way you want it. I don't want to wear out the box anymore than necessary because the box itself is in mint condition, however if the buyer really wants more pics please contact me directly and I will pop it open and take some, but I assure you this thing is perfect! Not looking for any trades on this one, need the cash for another purchase. Price is firm for now but includes free shipping and I'll cover PayPal fees.

$OLD

I accept payment thru PayPal G&S, I'll pay the fees. Price includes free USPS Priority shipping anywhere in the lower 48. Thanks for looking!

2018-12-20 22.06.21.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take it for $160 but I would like to see at least 3 photos showing the front & back of the knife fully open and its centering to confirm its condition.

You can send the photos to me at sgt1372 at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Back