• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold

I picked this up a couple months ago from Arizona Custom Knives as a consignment piece from a private collection and it was a grail for me but like most, I completed the hunt and now it's time to pass it on to someone else.

It's a mint, unused 9" Tanto I with everything including box, gfeller sheath, lanyard, birthcard and other papers. DOB is March 30th 2005

$650......now $625 is the price, paypal only and includes 2-3 day priority delivery with signature confirmation. You pay international shipping and/or extra insurance.

I will consider a partial trade for a small 21 with drop point blade or a Mountaineer I but that's all I'm interested in.

More photos will be uploaded later tonight. The Shadow is not for sale.

fadecc9ac871d36ae8253fa7f89ab51a.jpg

Last edited:
Send in Italy?

If you paid actual shipping, yes I would ship there but, I'm holding it until the end of the night for another member that says he's going to buy it. I'll let you know if he backs out.

Cory

Back