• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold!

Sigarett

Gold Member
Payment is to be made by Paypal friends/family only. Please add 3.5% for Paypal Goods/services payment option. Shipping to lower 48 is includes in price but insurance will be extra. AK and HI residents will pay extra for shipping and no international sales.

Helm Forge/ Grind 18 inch Wrecker Hawk with black terro tuff scales. Includes should strap, molle locks and double retention straps. This is new/unused and is only a few months old. This beautiful hawk can be yours for $329.
PoXl3lO.jpg

fl99DJJ.jpg

Butch Silver/ Butches Forge Tomahawk with Curlt maple haft and hammer pole head. Includes handmade leather sheath and handle wrap from Butch. Absolutely beautiful hawk to hand on your wall or take camping. $169 to your door
V6TFN2x.jpg

aFdFNQ7.jpg

Please feel free to ask any additional questions. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Would you happen to know what kind of steel the Butches forge hawk is made of?

I emailed you about the total length of the head, top to bottom and face length. It's a nice one. Could you let me know. I am taking a good look at this one. It may be in my future. Thx

I emailed you about the total length of the head, top to bottom and face length. It's a nice one. Could you let me know. I am taking a good look at this one. It may be in my future. Thx

My apologies, I did not receive an email. The overall length is 19 inches, the head is about 7 3/4 long and the cutting edge is right at 4 inches. Thanks

$300 for the Wrecker and $149 on Butch's Forge. Let's get these gone!

All messages have been replied to and both 'hawks are still available.

Email sent on Friday. Please send me an email when you have a chance.

Thanks,
Jason

I received the email you sent and sent 2 replies. Just waiting for your info.

Folks, PM me if you have questions. Emailing through BF is not always successful in my experience and quite honestly I don't want to monitor BF for PM messages and my email to accomplish the same thing. Also, just in case it isn't clear to those interested, Paypal is the only form of payment. I do not accept personal checks and will not ship the item before I receive payment or a check clears, thus Paypal is only form of payment unless we've done business before.

Both Hawks are still available at this time. Thank you

Back