1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by ebidis, Sep 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebidis

ebidis

Jun 23, 2012
    Hard Crome Plated Blade, no longer available.

A few years ago, Emerson found a box of Specwar blades left over from 2001, and released a limited run of knives with the old style hard chrome plated blades, and new style handles with standoffs. This model is no longer available.

This knife is in great shape, and priced to sell.

Solid lockup, no blade play, perfect centering.

$125 shipped

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  2. justroofit365

justroofit365

Feb 27, 2016
    Is it the first knife in the pics?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

3. ebidis

ebidis

Jun 23, 2012
    No, sorry, that was a mistake, I edited the post.

4. Pyoon

Pyoon

Apr 22, 2015
    Any interest in a trade. I have a benchmade 755 mpr which is lnib. Still have box as well. If interested please email me at [email protected]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.