• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD!

Does not come in box unless stated otherwise. If a knife comes with a box, I most likely do not have the plastic baggie the knife came in. Prices contain USPS Priority Shipping to CONUS via Paypal Goods and Services. Please ask questions and ask for more photos of anything specific if you would like.

It's heartbreaking to sell the following 2 knives but I want to sell to someone who won't feel bad beating them up! I took them both out one evening and processed a couple pieces of soft wood to see what they could do, so they are like new in my eyes, but I'm giving full disclosure. The Survive has the slightest bit of discoloration near the edge which I attemped to capture. I believe the Carothers looks just as I purchased aesthetically but being an expensive sell, please reach out for photos, or meet me in person (North NJ / NYC) and check it out for yourself!

Carothers Light Chopper - D3V - Purchased at Blade Show 2017 - Comes with both Unbuffed Natural and Black Micarta Scales - $old

Survive GSO 4.7 - 3V - Factory First - $240

Fred Perrin Street Bowie - VG10 - New, never used for cutting. Blade has some very light scraches from being taken out of sheath for fondling - $80

Enuff - H1 Serrated - New, never used for cutting - $80

Photos
https://imgur.com/a/fWEem62

Last edited:
EA2F9CBE-8338-419A-89D3-61AC93BEF993.jpeg Is the LC sold?
Will take it if available.

Last edited:
Back