• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

***SOLD***

***SOLD***

$550 Tracked, Insured & Shipped. PayPal (F&F option otherwise buyer will pay PP fees) Only. No Trades at this time.

Last edited:
******* $550 Shipped. PayPal (prefer friends & family otherwise buyer pays pay pal fees + full cost of knife.

The knife is one hell of a knife if you’ve never heard of Jake Hoback, U.S. knife Maker; the inventor of the, Rolling Hoback Detent (H.R.D.)!! This is just a helluva built knife and even so smooth that it has that drop shut on its own self smoothness.

The blade stock .1875 at 3.75” and it’s only 4.6 ounces.

I’m going to let this ride out a day or two and I’m just gunna keep her.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
One more time around $550 shipped brand new Beautiful CarbonFiber/Blue Titanium w/ a huge Cru-Wear steel for optimal corrosion resistance, with keeping an edge and tough as nails steel, Tanto_Tipped Jake Hoback Kwaiback! This is a knife that is built solid and will last a lifetime. Drop-shut smooth (you literally can set the strength of the detent with Jake's Hoback Rolling Detent H.R.D., you can set for Snappy deployment or with a turn of an Allan key can lessen the detent strength if you you choose, Solid bank-vault lockup with replacable lock-bar insert that will bring years if not a lifetime of use; comes with custom wooden (Engraved) box for storage; comes with Certificate of Authenticity, several Allan keys to adjust or modify your kwaiback, Extra set of hardware; warranteed for life of the knife........ DM me if you want to grab this knife for a very fair price; These still are going for $695 from retailers. Again $550 insured, tracked & priority shipped to your door.

Last edited:
Back