1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Brommeland, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Brommeland

Brommeland

Jul 28, 2003
    O1 steel, FFG. I carried and used this knife extensively for several years and it always performed well. I convexed the edge and it cuts better than any of the other BattleHorse/BlindHorse/LT Wright knives I've owned. However, I tinkered with the handle trying to get it "just right" until I totally screwed it up. It needs re-handled.

I am too busy with work to have the time to fart around with knives at the moment, so I'm just going to sell it. $SOLD. I'll also include a pair of Corby Bolts and slabs of black canvas Micarta for an additional $10. Pics to follow. Thanks.
    04 Essiac Blade.jpg
    05 Essiac Blade.jpg

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
    rooster68 likes this.
  2. davemo96

davemo96 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 8, 2008
    pictures would be nice

3. Brommeland

Brommeland

Jul 28, 2003
    Please re-read my post, especially the part that says "Pics to follow". Thanks.

4. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    What is the overall length and the spine thickness?

5. Brommeland

Brommeland

Jul 28, 2003
    Spine thickness is 5/32" and OAL is just a hair over 8-7/8". Blade itself (from grind forward) is 3-3/4" (4" with ricasso) and blade height is a hair under 1-3/16". Thank you!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  6. scout1sg

scout1sg

Nov 9, 2009
    PM sent

7. scout1sg

scout1sg

Nov 9, 2009
    I'll take it per email. Thx

8. Brommeland

Brommeland

Jul 28, 2003