• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a weird trade, I know, but figured I'd throw it out there in case anyone happens to be interested.

I have a user PM2 in REX45 steel. It has, IMO, a real nice patina and is in great shape. Only issues to speak of are a small nick in one of the scales, pictured below, and scratches on the blade, especially the tang. Action is perfect, free dropping and only the teeniest blade play if you crank on it. Dead centered when closed. Sharpened on my Edge Pro at 15dps to 1200 grit diamond and microbeveled on Sharpmaker medium. Very nice bevel if I do say so myself. Never disassembled or otherwise fiddled with.

I would like to trade this straight up for a G-Shock GW-9400 Rangeman. Used is fine, but not abused. Only interested in the black, positive display model.

If interested, PM or email me, ejames13 [at] gmail [dot] com.

IMG_7188.JPG IMG_7189.JPG IMG_7190.JPG IMG_7191.JPG IMG_7192.JPG IMG_7193.JPG IMG_7194.JPG IMG_7195.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back