1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by JasonPaul, Aug 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasonPaul

JasonPaul Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2016
    Payment via PayPal goods and services only. No international sales and no trades. Price includes insured shipping and fees.

Manix 2 XL has two marks on the G10 that will likely come off with some effort. Amazing action. Super smooth deployment and drops closed when disengaging the lock. I can detect no blade play in any direction. Still very sharp from the factory. NO LONGER AVAILABLE

http://imgur.com/a/VQIpXuu

Native Chief has the best fit and finish of any backlock knife I've ever held. No blade play in any direction, super smooth and you get that satisfying locking sound that only a backlock can provide. I can find no wear on this one and it's still very sharp from the factory. SOLD$120SOLD

https://imgur.com/a/4Ouul6v

Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    uxo2 and huelsdonk like this.
  2. NathanSr

NathanSr Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2010
    PM sent on the chief.

JasonPaul likes this.
  3. JasonPaul

JasonPaul Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2016
    One last price drop on the Manix XL