• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold

I've got three vintage electricians knives today that need a new home. First is a Cattaraugus with Cocobolo scales in great condition. Has M. Klein & Sons, Chicago, Made in USA etched on blade. Second is a Schrade Walden 204 also with Cocobolo scales and also in great condition. Third is a Camillus with bail in very nice condition that has seen a some use by me. A great user. All three with great walk and talk. The locks on all three work just as they should. Also included is three Chinese made knives. And older RR with white bone scales. A RR Barlow with red jigged bone scales and a Chinese made Old Timer. Ownership in the Continental United States. Please feel free to ask any questions but first I'll take it gets priority. Please follow up with a PM for payment info. Price includes shipping and fees. $85.00IMG_6307.PNG IMG_6308.PNG IMG_6312.PNG

Back