• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sold

I have a couple of vintage knives that need a new home. First is a A.Field & Co. Progress boys knife with Ebony scales. It is 3-3/8" Lg. with steel bolsters and liners. Brass pins. Light patina on blade. I believe this knife was made by Schrade. Solid definitive action at half stop and both open and closing. Just awesome snap.
Second is a Camillus 4 line engineers/military 4 blade knife. All steel construction. Very nice bone scales. Some patina and staining on blades as seen in pictures. Main blade has soft action and the other blades have strong action.
Please feel free to ask any questions but First posted "I'll take it gets it". Please follow up with a PM for payment info. Prices include shipping. Thanks for looking and stay safe.
A. Field @ 60.00 SOLD
Camillus @ 50.00IMG_6531.PNG IMG_6530.PNG IMG_6532.PNG IMG_6534.PNG IMG_6535.PNG IMG_6533.PNG

Last edited:
Back