1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

SOLDHawk/Panchenko Orbit CF

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by 71rockstar, Aug 17, 2018.

1. 71rockstar

71rockstar

Jul 30, 2009
    Hey, everyone. I hate to do this, but I've been on a tear buying stuff lately, and something has to go...

Up for sale (only, NO TRADES ON THIS ONE PLEASE) is my Orbit. This was purchased directly from Serge Panchenko. It has not been used, sharpened or carried. Only opened and closed, as the action on this thing is amazingly fun...

I'm a 47 year old man who wears reading glasses, but as far as I can tell the only "blemish" is a slightly darker spot in the bead blast at the top of the presentation side of the blade, visible in the pictures. (I never noticed it until I took them...)

Included in this auction is the knife and the little pouch thingamajig it came in, as that is how it was received from Serge. (It also had one of his business cards...IF I can find one I'll include that as well)

I'm looking for
    $500.00 all in, this includes fully insured priority mail w/ signature confirmation to all 50 of these great states. (Sorry, only shipping to the UsA)

Please feel free to PM with any questions.

First "I'll take it" followed by a PM takes it.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hashminer and Inspiribomb like this.
  2. J_kocaj

J_kocaj

Jan 24, 2013
    I have totally been looking for one of these, but just like you I have been on a buying kick and my wife might kill me if I buy another knife right now! Good luck on the sale. Not even going to ask about trades.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    71rockstar likes this.
  3. J_kocaj

J_kocaj

Jan 24, 2013
    Someone please buy this before I do something stupid.

71rockstar likes this.
  4. Joe Chen

Joe Chen

Dec 13, 1999
    Thanks for this deal.