• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLDZT 0550 and ZT 0561SOLD

BOTH ARE SOLD THANX

ZT 0550

As new and unused. First production run version #222. Never used or carried, just stored in a knife storage case. Includes original box and packaging. Did wear a orange scale (sold separately/inquire) while stored.

SOLD$185 Shipped (USA). I eat PayPal fees. (Had this recently listed w/ a higher asking price)

ZT 0561

Pretty close to as new; still retains factory edge, carried a bit. Rarely used to cut anything but does have one large scratch on the blade. Often just rode along in the car on trips to and from the airport.
Because it's gently used and has a scratch; a knife I paid $260+ for and will ship in original packaging is...

SOLD$225 Shipped (USA). I eat PayPal fees.

Will sell both knives for $400 shipped (USA), insured and I cover PP fee.

Prices include PayPal fees and domestic shipping (USA).
(If overseas or foreign parties are interested, the prices go up to cover shipping. And additional risk / liability falls on the buyer.)

I will only ship covering both our butts...that means PP goods/services and trackable insured shipping.

Not looking for trades, funding a new hobby.

Post you'll take it, contact me...

More photos or info by request via PM/e-mail. If you e-mail me and hours go by without a response please post here.

Last edited:
Back