• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Final Price Reduction-Sole Authorship Bob Dozier-Classic Flat Ground Skinner

Hal Golightly

Gold Member
Up for your consideration is a sole authorship hand ground knife by a living legend of knife making, Bob Dozier named the New Model #1 Shorty. It is made from a special Crucible Particle Metallurgy 3/16” steel designated as CPM440 chosen by Bob especially for this knife. The knife has a hidden tang, the hidden tang being a full 1/2 inch wide. He machined a rectangular slot into the handle to perfectly fit the tang, eliminating the need to fill up the extra space with epoxy, allowing for a minimal amount of epoxy plus a brass nut to secure the the handle for a lifetime of hard use. It comes with a polished brass guard that is silver soldered allowing no moisture to seep into the inside of the handle. The handle comes with a full sized thick stacked leather handle with Red, Black and Brass Spacers and is finished up with a premium contoured Sambar Stag But cap. Comes with one of Bob’s amazing best in the industry leather belt sheath. The knife has never been used, carried, sharpened or cut anything.UPSP, I accept Paypal G&S and USPS money orders. Fort sale to CONUS only. If interested either email me at wmhalgolightly@gmail.com or PM me. Thanks for Looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1437.jpeg
    IMG_1437.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1439.jpeg
    IMG_1439.jpeg
    313 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_1442.jpeg
    IMG_1442.jpeg
    193.7 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Back