• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Solid OD Green w/Black & Tan G10 "Liners" F16 Nuke Available For Sale - Factory Fresh

I got 2 Nukes and the last of my Nukes is up for sale right now.

Please post an I will take it followed promptly by a PM with a plan for payment. If mailbox is full, please email me at wcbigler@gmail.com, and it is a good idea to email me anyways for questions or additional pics, although what you see is what you get. There are tons of pictures of the full blades on the forum and this one is obviously no different!

My cost = $772 + $30 PP Fees just to be sure + $20 shipping USPS Priority 2-3 day to be safe = $822. Shipped to your door for $885. if you want to add a Danny the Bull Brown Sheath to the mix, it would be $980 ($95 for sheath direct from Busse with this one). I do not mind doing a deal that cuts out fees at all.

I can ship tomorrow most likely given work schedule and time to package up real good. I have several DTB sheaths and they always work well, are super tough and are a great place to store an oiled knife until you find your "dream sheath", or just to store your knife in transport for those interested in having "social distancing insurance" at hand.

It looks like the Black in "Black & Tan" is either dark-dark grey or black. I personally love OD Green G10, and am very happy with this knife (both are really great). Hate to get rid of either, and I just need to at the moment.

https://imgur.com/a/1ME1UnE

Here is my original take on the "knife":
These are beasts and they will chop. Beautiful beasts at that. The handle feels really good holding it up and down and the choil grip should allow for some finer work from mid-blade in (in a relative sense). Can chop down the tree and plane/carve the canoe with the same knife. The grinds and blade shape are really something special. These things have power, subtlety, performance and purpose all wrapped up in a long and beefy, yet useable package. These will bite deep, no doubt, and lop off certain limbs with nearly blade weight/geometry alone it seems!

Last edited:
Can’t believe I missed this:( Are you still living around me:)? Long time no see

Hey there E! Moved to South Shore - on Prytania before school started last fall - still have an OD green for sale...for now...I just got the Danny the Bull Sheath in and it works great! I may decide to keep, it is growing on me!!! Especially now with the sheath to keep it in and transport! I actually love the orange one you got...although I like the OD green just that much better.

I saw you on here the other day and I have been wanting to PM you! Think I still have your number...

C

Right on bud. If you ever wanna swap for that orange let me know. Halloween is right around the corner:) how’s school going?

Back