• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Solid Steel Works - Titanium Frame Lock - EDC Straight Razor

Hi Guys,

We are a two man knife making partnership out of Vancouver BC, Canada. We have been making knives out of our garage for 2 years now but only just started selling publicly and online. We have been mainly on Instagram and honestly we did not know about these forums. We are excited to start exploring here. We took our first folders over to a place here in town called Warriors and Wonders. We bought our first decent knives from there. So when we finished our folders and got good feedback from instagram. We took them over there so we could get a hard reality check on our action ect. He told us we should post here and that we have to join this community. So here I am.

I have a couple knifes and straight razors for sale. Let me know if I am supposed to separate them out into different posts. but I thought it might be better to just keep them in one. Thanks for looking guys, excited to meet you all.

Ill start with our newest folder;

The Raptor - $600 USD
Titanium Frame Lock Folder
.200" Titanium Scales - Cerakote Black
.250" D2 Blade - Cerakote Black
Caged Bearing Action
Steel Insert made directly from same stock as Blade and hardened.
4-40 Screw size
5.45" OAL Closed
9.5" OAL Open
4" Sharpened Edge
-in other words guys - its Yuge.

We also have this EDC Razor

EDC Folding Straight Razor - $400 USD
.200" Titanium Anodized Green Scales
.250" CPM M4 Steel - Blasted Flats / Polished Bevel
Titanium Anodized Blue Pocket Clip
6.7" OAL Closed
9.5" OAL Open
3.5" Sharpened Edge

I leave it there and see how this goes, thanks for having a look!

Mark@SolidSteelWorks.com

I'm not into big blades so much but those are really nice. Love to see what you'd do for something on the smaller size.

Please post some photos along with the videos next time. Videos are great but...

I don't see a stop pin on this razor. How does it work in the open position?

Ok I will add some photos next time. In terms of a stop pin, no there isnt one. Ive never seen a straight razor with a stop pin. I dont mean it to replace or equal the use as an edc pocket knife. However, we could do it.

Hello and welcome ! I'm enjoying what I see even if the styling is so contrary to what I make. I sure love that cerakote finish. You quality of work seems to be very good .
Look over the whole site. There are places just to show, just to sell and just to whatever.

Back