• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Some Acrylic Beauties and one Jigged Bone

I have five knives up for sale, this is my first listing so feel free to coach me up if I need it.
First I have a Viper in Lava acrylic. This one rode around in a padded sheath for a few days and went back in the tube. Factory edge, some swirls on the bolsters and acrylic. Not mint, but pretty nice. Has tube and wax paper, the wrap is a bit tattered. #922114BE
$85 shipped
Next I have a Farm and Field Hayn Helper in hi vis orange. This is a user plain and simple. Rode in the front pocket of my garden jacket, no tube or paper. #473115 $60 shipped
Now for a few from the Tidoute family. First a #62 in beautiful root beer acrylic. Just like the Viper it rode a few days in the padded sheath and went in the drawer. It has a tiny carbon spot at the tip of the small blade, I didn't attempt to remove it. Slight swirls on the bolsters and acrylic, factory edge. not mint but nice. Comes with tube and wax wrapper. #761212 $85
Next I have a #63 in blue corduroy acrylic. This in the same condition as the #62, except the carbon spot is at the base of the small blade. Same slight swirls on the bolsters and acrylic with factory edges. Includes tube and wrap. #621312 $95
Lastly, I have a boys knife in antique yellow jig bone. This clearly a user. Someone has put a nice edge on it, but the blade shows visible swirls and other marks. Just a great pocket knife that disappears in your pants pocket. #142116 $70
All prices include priority shipping, if you buy more than one I'll knock $5 off for each additional knife. Paypal preferred, but we can do m/o or Venmo Thanks RP
Pictures will be up as soon as I figure out why I keep getting an error code

Ok let me sort this out,
Weasel gets the boys knife,
Chaininsomniac gets the Viper,
Jeff Mitchell gets the 76,
Nova gets the #62 & #47
I'll try to messages out asap

Back