Some Amazing Folks Here

Leonardo is a top notch guy for sure. Very proud to call him my friend.

Garth
Thanks Garth, much appreciated and you know it's right back at ya ;) - Now a good friend would keep an eye out for one particular squirrel and shoot the sob - He's easy to pick out as I already shot his tail off, doesn't even have a nub. This particular maggot has cost me in excess of $2K so far - how you might ask? Well, it seems he likes to feast on the wiring on my new truck. Just got it back this Tuesday from the 4th trip to the dealer and tripping the $2k mark with his dinner tab. Its seems this soy based insulation used in vehicles is akin to peanut butter for these little ******* ~ I'm about to put of bounty of 1 new Busse knife on him for any man or woman who will bring me his dead carcass. At this point, a new Busse would be a cheap fix ~ Guess we need to expand the garage and add another slot. We've bought every electronic rodent deterrent on the market and surrounded the driveway with all kinds of gizmos, even had the dealer wrap everything they can find with pepper tape (thick tape impregnated with Capsaicin) but he seems to keep finding something that's been missed.

If anyone happens to have any ideas I'm all ears ~

Back