Photos Some current work: Puukko & framelocks

POWELLKNIVES

Kodiak Craftsman Co.
I realized I never posted the final folder prototype. Both folders are still the prototypes, I haven't done a batch yet, but the concept has been proven! Frame-lock folding knives with forged blades!
The fixed blades are just a good representation of my current work. Thanks for looking! Would love any feedback and constructive criticism!

folderweb4.jpg
folderweb3.jpg

folderweb3.jpg folderweb4.jpg folderweb.jpg folderweb2.jpg mod1web.jpg puukkoweb.gif puukkoweb2.jpg

I realized I never posted the final folder prototype. Both folders are still the prototypes, I haven't done a batch yet, but the concept has been proven! Frame-lock folding knives with forged blades!
The fixed blades are just a good representation of my current work. Thanks for looking! Would love any feedback and constructive criticism!

View attachment 1094920
View attachment 1094919

View attachment 1094919 View attachment 1094920 View attachment 1094921 View attachment 1094922 View attachment 1094924 View attachment 1094925 View attachment 1094926

This is awesome and an unreal concept. I really would like to see an excellent blade maker team up with an excellent ti framelock maker so I guess you’re rolling that concept into a one person job.

What are the dimensions of the folder (blade length, overall length, width and thickness plz) and congradulations on what looks like a beautiful job and a lot of hard work.

If you ever build something slim and light I’d be all over that.

Back