Some earlier Imperials/Schrades Western/Frontier that can get under your radar.

Here is a picture of my latest P-II Coca Cola with original sheath. Not cleaned up yet.

one must always sharpen the knives. what good is a dull knife? just curious how are you going to sharpen it. i have two systems and the good ole stone also.

saw the P-IV and thought it looked great and happened to find one. thought i would share. came with box.

Attachments

• Frontier P-IV 01.jpg
    Frontier P-IV 01.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 8
  • Frontier P-IV 02.jpg
    Frontier P-IV 02.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
  • Frontier P-IV 03.jpg
    Frontier P-IV 03.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 8
5mbakl.jpg

The Frontier Series were a nice line for Imperial.

2ex8ttu.jpg

The Blades of the Trailblazers

Thanks for posting a picture of one of the few Frontiers I don't have. They made a single blade and two bladed horn model, I don't have either.

Here is the full set of the Imperial Americans I don't think I have posted before.
My thought was to put them in the same pose as the sales flyer.

Attachments

• Americans.jpg
    Americans.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 13
Larry, that is the Diamondbright series. The American was only 3 knives. Got that info from your site. :)

Diamondbrite series, I have no P-V or P-VI not sure they exist.

They are the Diamondbrites. The P-V and P-VI do exist.. Or just maybe I got the last 2 ;)
I have no Idea why I had them as the American other that its been sitting in the folder with that name for a while.

Attachments

• scan0054-1-2.jpg
    scan0054-1-2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IK84-AA_3.jpg
    IK84-AA_3.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Here is one I thought interesting because of the packaging. That and the fact that it has a spear master. Not usual for a hunter. Oh, and a linerlock. It is available.

2d2f98k.jpg

Yes, I have one of those. They were only made with the wood scales. Made in 1979 - 1983.

Re-birthed to stimulate further Forum discussions and hopefully more photos from your own individual collections.....Hoo Roo

Back