• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Some G10 Blades for sale

If you would like to purchase a blade say I'll take it and payments can be sent to pandrewbures@yahoo.com with paypal. Be sure message me first to make sure its still available.

Double G10 Kwaiken sold
Each Kwaiken is chisel ground, one right side and one left side. When they are combined together they become one knife. There are two 3/16in micarta pins in the handle that keeps both blades aligned. It comes with a carbon fiber texture Holstex sheath that both blades fit into as one. The sheath can use a small Tec-Loc but comes with the belt clip shown in the picture. 9 3/8in X Each one is 1/4in thick combined they are 1/2in thick X 7/8in wide at widest.

h8tqJ7Q.jpg

vZFikeb.jpg

LzMejPk.jpg

zVsY7RJ.jpg

TsSeSSB.jpg

G10 Needle Neck Knife. sold
The blade is ground with a double flat grind. 6 1/4in X 1/4in thick X 5/8in wide at base of blade. The tip on the blade is super sharp.
POG6wLJ.jpg

0A606D1.jpg

tq7PR2c.jpg

Q3KlumX.jpg

J2Xofnp.jpg

iqAPsTU.jpg

1pZ1TRo.jpg

G10 Kwaiken. sold
The blade is ground with a double flat grind and the handle has been sculped. It comes with a carbon fiber texture Holstex sheath that can use a small Tec-Loc but comes with the belt clip shown in the picture. 9 5/8in X 1/4in thick X 7/8in wide at widest.
CNWg7Gi.jpg

o8yVdcX.jpg

qh9VZmL.jpg

xgrUUIB.jpg

ALLN0z8.jpg

Last edited:
The design of the double G10 Kwaiken is very cool. Very unique. Don't know that I've ever seen one quite like it. Any chance of a straight-on shot of the edge on the double when joined?

The design of the double G10 Kwaiken is very cool. Very unique. Don't know that I've ever seen one quite like it. Any chance of a straight-on shot of the edge on the double when joined?
This is the only shot of the edge I have right now. If you want another shot I can take one for you.
Y2iNFz0.jpg

Back