• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Some gear for sale GEAR ADDED 3/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Beez Combat Systems M81 Woodland Aptum minimalist Sapi/Shooter plate carrier
New, only worn to fit, but decided to go with the laser cut version instead.
From the website
The APTUM™ Minimalist is a low profile zero visibility design of the Beez Combat Systems APTUM™ Plate Carrier. The low profile design of the APTUM™ Minimalist can be upscaled utilizing the magazine inserts, velcro front flap or any of our cummerbund options. It can also be ran with our three, four, five and even six magazine chest rigs for both the AK and AR rifle platforms. This allows the operator a minimalist approach to field operations with the option of comfortably adding necessary tools by layering equipment if the mission at hand calls for it.

General Features

Front Kangaroo pocket supports 1 or 2 magazine inserts.
  • Flaps front and back secure multiple cummerbund styles and configurations up to 5"
  • Laser cut shoulder straps
  • 3" Elastic cummerbund
  • 4" ID velcro loop field front and back
Materials / Construction

• 500 denier Cordura/Laminate
  • MIL-Spec thread and velcro
  • Made in the USA, Berry Compliant

Asking SOLD

I bought this a few months ago and it is just a bigger set up than what I I want to run. So I have for sale a M81 woodland Beez Combat System chest rig. It holds 5 mags internally, is laser cut to fit with any molle pouches, it has both the padded shoulder harness, and regular harness and the detachable detachable T Bag Dangler

No rips, tears, or holes, non smoking house

Asking $135.00 NOW $99.00 OBO Shipped priority to lower 48.

I have BDS Tactical Basic combat medical pack in multicam.
This pack is lightly used with a few stains on the top and bottom and is missing one strap keeper and two male end fastek connectors I also upgraded this with 4 removable zipper mesh pockets vs the sewn in pull string closures pockets
From the website
The BDS Tactical Basic Combat Trauma pack is specially designed for Combat Medics. Our low profile thin design organizes critical medical supplies and is ideal for vehicle or aircraft operations.
Internal Compartments:

• Removable Airway Supply Panel
    • Large dual access zippered pocket behind airway panel
    • 1 removable internal zippered mesh pouch
    • 3 removable internal draw string mesh pockets
  • Carry Options:
    • Carry handles located on top of pack & flap
    • Backpack straps & waist straps
    • Top of pack has 2 removable straps & Fastek buckles for mounting on vest or in vehicle
Asking $190.00 Shipped NOW 150.00 NOW $110.00 OBO shipped

PayPal G&s only just don’t mention what it is for. Prices includes the PayPal fees, and priority shipping to lower 48

Please let me know if I can answer any questions or send pics

Thanks

Tim

Last edited:
Sorry I had copied and pasted the post from my notes on another site that I could post pics on. Would like me to send you pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back