Some Leather and Steel For Sale

leatherman

leathermoderator
Made a few extras while cutting for a big order, will be cutting more as I get through them. The knives are about to go back so I want to cut extras for you guys. :)

Here's whats ready to ship, one of each is done and all in black. Pics where I can, but they are all simply the same.

SFNO, will fit the standard SFNO and LE either mags or standards. I need to cut the keeper strap to your handle type, or I can cut two and you have a dual purpose sheath! 60.00 plus 6.00 shipping CONUS, a bit more outside. This applies to all.
***Pic Coming Soon if you need it***

SARGE 7, same as above, 60.00 plus shipping.
sarge7.jpg

Pork Shank, 50.00 plus shipping
***Pic coming soon if you need it***

Rodent Solution, 45.00 plus shipping
solution4.jpg

The following I have started cutting, but not near finished, but call them and I will get er done!

AALB, 75.00 plus shipping

ELMAX 460, 45.00 plus shipping

Rodent 4, 45.00 plus shipping

I will take a short number of additional orders on these sheaths and try to cut leather before I send back the knives.

Steel!

Swamp Rat, Rat Tail, a "through the hands of the masters" edition knife, handle wrapped and blade sharpened by Wally Hayes.
150.00 plus shipping. I will put a sheath on it for an extra 45 for machine stitching.
rattail.jpg

Swamp Rat RMDx (Ratmanduex) LE, number 321. As received from the factory. Comes with a mid ride black sheath. 250.00 plus shipping.
rmdxsale.jpg

Busse Game Warden, Tan micarta, double cut finish, used a bit, no huge signs of wear. I need to take pics of this one today or tomorrow. I have one of two sheaths for it, one a simple pouch, the other a used pocket clipped sheath made for a thicker knife that I need to pull stitches and refit. 250.00 with pouch, 275.00 with refurbed pocket clip custom sheath.
gamewarden2.jpg

As posted on exchange, I want a sarge 7. Let me know if you have an extra and where to send payment. If possible I will have it shipped with other sheaths and will pay the difference if needed.

Sounds good, I will check on your position in line and see where we are at. :)

Thanks. I meant pay shipping difference plus sheath. Thanks dwayne. Can't wait for some leather. My kydex will tremble

Back