Some new Benchmades just dropped!

wow. I'm am interested in all except the Torrent. The Freek will probably get my money, it will fit in nicely next to the limited Freek in M4. Hope they offer in a straight edge also.

will have to take a look at the outlast just to see how the lock and deployment work with 2 blades.

Gold class Bugout? :rolleyes:

That 560-1 setup would've made for a great 535-1, just sayin.

Last edited:
Not to mention a $5 increase across the board(?)... Everything I remember marking for potential future buys looks more expensive, anyway... so... happy new year. Going towards QC / training, I'm sure.

wow. I'm am interested in all except the Torrent. The Freek will probably get my money, it will fit in nicely next to the limited Freek in M4. Hope they offer in a straight edge also.

will have to take a look at the outlast just to see how the lock and deployment work with 2 blades.

Yep, a PE is offered. Just saw it in a preorder email from a dealer.

I was unsuccessful in scoring one of the -1801’s so this Freek will have to do. And I won’t feel bad about using it.

Nope. Again. My most recent BM is the Loco and that's beginning to be considered as an antique...
Oh well.

Yep, a PE is offered. Just saw it in a preorder email from a dealer.

I was unsuccessful in scoring one of the -1801’s so this Freek will have to do. And I won’t feel bad about using it.

Thanks, BM-EDC. It true on the limited. It was exciting trying to find it, but I haven't brought myself to use it yet.

Has anyone seen anything official for blade length on the 980 Turret? I have seen some other sites list it as 3.7" but can't find that info directly from Benchmade.

Haven’t they discontinued black and serrated Freeks and the stock image for -1 is both?

Haven’t they discontinued black and serrated Freeks and the stock image for -1 is both?

I think they're just changing the type of coating. So I'm assuming this has something other than the standard BM coating?

Edit: Plus, I don't think they've ever done uncoated M4.

Back