• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Some nice GEC's and a Kabar slipjoint FS

DallasSTB

Gold Member
Thank you for taking a look at another of my sale threads.

The storage drawer for my traditional knives has gotten a little crowded
fm2vojr882zv4ph2g.jpg

...so I need a offer up a select few for sale. None of these have been carried and I've coated the 1095 GEC blades with Tuff Glide. If you want to force a patina, you'll need to strip it off. What can I say - I like shiny.

1) GEC Pattern 621312 Stockman w/ Kingwood scales. Really really nice slipjoint. Cant find much data on this so I'll offer it for $175 $155 PP'd and Shipped. Let me know if that's off

2) GEC 74 Series "Cyclops Steelworks"?. It has reclaimed American Chestnut handles (a personal interest of mine). $125 Sold PP'd and Shipped

3) Kabar single-blade trapper. I believe these were made by Canal Street knives when they were in business, and is analygous to their "Pinch" model. Reclaimed American Chestnut handles. Very good quality. $100 $90 PP'd and Shipped

4) Kabar double-blade trapper. Again, made by Canal Street knives a few years ago. Reclaimed American Chestnut handles. $110 $95 PP'd and Shipped

The only trade i would be interested in would be a single-blade GEC with "Oil Sucker Rod" handles (another personal interest of mine).

Please send any questions or offers to me via email or PM.

All 4 knives..
0iham2ii22rdvxw6g.jpg

ul6igd3t0p4on706g.jpg
[/URL]

GEC 62..
kd3wt0bfjpe4mcx6g.jpg

GEC 74
0t93jargvtz2gbq6g.jpg

Kabar trapper...
on41yqvn8nqadvz6g.jpg

Last edited:
Back